Information about you collected during the checkout process on our store include:
- Location, IP address and browser type: Information will only be used for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
- Shipping address: In order to send you the order!
Cookies are also used to keep track of cart contents while you’re browsing our site.
When you purchase from the store, you’ll be required to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number and credit card/payment details. The information will be used to:
- Send you information about your account and order.
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints.
- Process payments and prevent fraud.
- Comply with any legal obligations, such as calculating taxes.
- Improve store offerings.
Information about you are generally stored for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
What information is shared with others
Information may be shared with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you.
Payments through PayPal and Stripe are accepted. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal and Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.